HOW TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Candidates are required to apply online through CIP’s website http://www.cipranchi.nic.in or
- Entries in the application form shall be required to be filled only in English
Registration (New Candidate to Register)
- New Candidate to visit the website : http://www.online.cip.edu.in and click : Register
- Fill the details to register for any one subject. You must have a valid email ID for applying online.
- Press the button “Sign Up”. Once the information filled here will not be changed.
- After pressing “Sign Up” Button wait for a moment, you will redirected to “Success Page “ and click over the button on “Success Page” again you will redirected to Login –Page.
- Fill the login details and click on “LOGIN” button to apply your application.
- The confirmations for the registration will be sent on your email entered.
Note: Kindly note that the Email-ID and Password as filled by you will be used to login to the website to fill the online application form.
Essential documents to be made ready
Before starting to fill up the on-line application, keep ready with you the following details / documents / Information
- Valid Email ID (the Email Id should remain valid for at least 1 year)
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Caste / Tribe/ Class certificate (for SC / ST/ OBC candidate)
- The scanned images of photographs and signature should be in jpg format.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 20 kb and less than 150 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 5kb and less than 30 kb.
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm(width) * 4.5 cm(Height) only
- Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm(width) * 1.5 cm(Height) only
- Required Examination fee (non-refundable) in the form demand draft favoring “DIRECTOR, Central Institute of Psychiatry” payable at RANCHI
CHECKLIST OF ATTACHMENTS
After successful submission of your Form, Now print the form on A4 size bond paper, Paste your Photograph, put your signature in the space provided, attach all relevant documents like Demand Draft, attested photo copies of certificates etc. and send the same by Registered/Speed Post/ By Hand
- Demand Draft
- Matriculation Certificate for verification of Date of Birth
- Degree Certificate for M.A./M.Sc.
- Degree Certificate for M.Phil. (In relevant case)
- Experience Certificate
- Mark sheets for M.A./M.Sc. and M.Phil. (if applicable)
- SC/ST/PH/OBC Certificate (attested)
- No Objection Certificate (In relevant Case)